Monday 23 November 2009

So Maybe Theres More

Right so after some discussion in class today, I've decided that I'm going to add more to my interior view, I'm happy with my outside, however I'm going to create a bin for the outside, as I think it will add more detail. But the major works going to be completed inside.
I'm going to create some bar stalls around the bar, create something to go on the walls as they seem a bit bare, and put colour lighting over the dance floor area. I better go and get cracking.


Right I decided to create something round for the walls obviously to keep in with the space theme. I created a sphere deleted half of it's faces, so that I had half a sphere, I textured it with a blue glittery texture and positioned on the wall, I orignally decided to put 3 on each wall, but it looked too much, just in your face, so I decided to just have it on the back wall ,to make a feature of it.









I think it looks quite stylish and really compliments the other objects in the scene.









This is the seats that I completed for the bar, I created them by using a circle and exstruding upwards and scaling inwards and outwards. The main texture is metal and the seat cover is the earth texture that I used for the planet seat outside. I decided to use the earth texture for the seats because the user is sitting on earth, it may help them remember where they are in my space themed building.









This render is the finished bar with everything in position, I am very happy with it, I think it had realistic detail, and all the objects you would find in a real bar.









The last object I had to make was a bin for the external view. To do this I created a circle exstruded it upwards, then cut out the top faces so you would see inside. I then textured it with a silver glitter texture. I think it works quite well and makes it look like it was made out of concrete, even though the texture isn't that strange.




This screenshot shows the bins within the scene.



This is the final thing I had to do for my internal model, the dancefloor area. I created some spot lights, changed the colour, adjusted the settings available, and then just positioned them. I think they work really well and look really pretty, I'd happily dance in that area.

No comments:

Post a Comment