Friday 5 March 2010

Animation: Week 6

This week we had a fluid task to follow. I found the task really interestng and the effect created was just beautiful. I wouldnt call it a simple skill though, takes a lot to get it looking just right.
This is a screenshot of the tutorial towards the end with the round glass and water at the top, the effect cant really be shown well in a screenshot so here is a render of it as an animation as a whole. The render took around an hour and a half to render out.





This is the glass as a square shape rather than a round shape.
The last part of the task this week was to create something of our own. I decided to create some stairs that went into a big splash. I think the animation looks really good and effective. I think it would be a really useful technique when creating something like the ocean.

No comments:

Post a Comment