Friday 19 March 2010

Animation: Week 8

Well the tutorials this week were slightly different. More a modelling aspect rather than animation. I have done some weighting in Maya before so the idea is not lost to me.


The tutorials showed full characters with armatures atached as I did not have these files I decided to show the general idea with shapes, to show how it is done. Both tutorials were basicly the same thing but just showing different ways of doing it, I followed both anyway. The below screenshots were from the first tutorial, I found that I got a better response from the first one, it was more noticable than the second one, as I was able to weight the same mesh at different weights.

Rather than the second one which didnt take to it aswell, it would let me weight it but only the overall mesh. It was interesting to visit this area again, just a shame I wont need to use it for my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment