Wednesday 17 February 2010

Animation: Week 5

I was really intimidated by the animation we are expected to create, but once I'd read and tried out the tutorial I can see how it will all go together, actually looks quite simple to get that effect, but I will soon see when I try to make it.
Here is my render of the moving dominos following the tutorial.



Below is my attempt at making a more indept game engine machine, however it does not work how it is supost to. I spent ages applying the correct technique as used in the above one but no luck, i even looked at more tutorials hoping to get it working still no luck. It's stange as it doesn't even work at the start with the dominoes they just fly in the air, I even tried making them again to check I got it correct on a different file and it was fine so I have no idea why. My only thought is that I need to be doing something different when it get's to the ball, but if so that wasnt very clearly listed on the tutorial I worked from, 'Blender' also didn't seem to like it when I got into a lot of detail the page kept flashing different colours which was pretty anoying. Luckily I wont need this for my coursework but all the same it was a pretty frustrating process.

No comments:

Post a Comment