Wednesday 24 March 2010

Animation Project Sketches

When designing and thinking of new ideas I usually find it easier to draw them down so that I have some idea of what I will be creating. Below are the sketches that I drew when designing what I was going to do for my animation.


This is a rough sketch of the planet seats moving around into different positions and scales. The effect will be created using keyframe animation on movement and scale.



This is a rough sketch of the sign moving around as though it is on its hinges moving around in the wind. The moving sign will be created by using key frame animation.

This is a rough sketch of the rubbish blowing out of the bin in the wind, it shows the rough path the rubbish will take. The movement of the rubbishb will be done using key frame animation.

This is a rough sketch of what the pond will look like. I will be using fluids to create the moving water effect.

This is a rough sketch of the lamposts shaking in the wind, this will be done by using key frame animation.

The rain effect is the only effect that covers the entire model, I will use particles to get this effect that rain is over the model area.

I will make the grass move as though it is windy. This will be done by adding an empty and playing around with the settings.

No comments:

Post a Comment